Senior Project Manager Sensory Marketing with perspective of a Managing Director role (m/f)
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures are approx. 3 billion Euros turnover, 400 laboratories across 44 countries and more than 35.000 staff.
Senior Project Manager Sensory Marketing
(with option of fast promotion to Managing Director (m/f))
Summary of role & objectives:
SAM Sensory and Marketing International GmbH
Sound, sight, smell, taste and feel of success ...
… our business philosophy is to show, how a perfect product should be composed. Based on the collaboration with us, our customers are achieving sustainable success in their target markets. We research the ideal sensory experience appealing to specific target groups and guide our customers to success.
Our fascinating and varied field of work incorporates consumer goods-related sectors (food, beverage, cosmetics, body care etc.) and all commercially relevant markets worldwide. We have offices in Aix-en-Provence, Barcelona, Casablanca, Hamburg, Lausanne, Munich, Nantes, Paris, Rennes, Milan, Turin and Zurich and a global network of partners. Good taste is our daily mission worldwide.
With more than 30 years’ experience and a highly motivated team, we want to achieve more. We are looking for a competent and committed team member in the areas of project management, customer service and consulting. You will join the team at the Munich-based headquarters and help drive forward the group’s growth and internationalization.
Role and objectives:
- You are an entrepreneurial personality and want to take on overall responsibility.
- Project-related support and consulting of our clients in all aspects of sensory and consumer research of the market- and marketing relevant product-portfolio of SAM.
- Active structure of the acquisition of new clients.
- Development of the business with existing clients.
- Development of test-design, calculation and transforming into proposals.
- Supporting developing innovative solutions for our clients.
- Data evaluation and interpretation, transforming to actionable recommendations and writing of project reports.
- Leadership and coordination of projects in market-research, sensory and consumer research in worldwide projects.
- Very good skills in statistical analysis of raw data and visualizing of the results.
- Presenting of reports to the clients.
Qualification and experience required:
- University degree in food processing, statistics or economics.
- At least 5 years experience in project management and acquisition in the FMCG Industry (food or cosmetics).
- Knowledge in the areas of market research, economics and marketing, consumer research, statistics, sensory.
- Excellent negotiating skills in English and German are essential. Fluency in other languages (French or Italian) is also beneficial.
- High energy, passionate, action-oriented person with excellent interpersonal skills.
- A communicative, top-performing senior project manager able to work under pressure.
This position offers a fast promotion to a Managing Director role within 1 or 2 years.
You will join a young team attaining excellent results and located in attractive offices throughout Europe with headquarters in Munich.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com or use this Link.