Eurofins Scientific is a leading international group which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. Founded in 1987 with 10 employees, we are now growing strong with over 30,000 people and are present in 41 countries. We are one of the fastest growing listed European companies. Since its IPO on the French stock exchange in 1997, Eurofins' sales have increased by 37% each year (in compound average) to over EUR 2.54 billion in 2016.
CONTRACT PERIOD: 6 months minimum, preferred one year
- Daily follow up and oversight of treasury operations, including liquidity management, intercompany financing and closing activities.
- Tracking and monitoring of cash positions and net working capital improvement initiatives throughout the group.
- Strong support on treasury projects: security of cash, RFPs, cash pool implementation, project management.
- Assist the team on key financing project, either for external fund raising (bonds, commercial paper, bank debt, real estate financing) or internal funding management
- To be a key point of contact with the subsidiaries on treasury matters.
- Intercompany financing and monthly closing
- Review, analysis and submission of group funding requests in compliance with budget/forecast in compliance with group authorization levels and other requirements (e.g. debt/equity ratios, thin capitalization…).
- Monthly review of treasury KPIs by entity and action plan propositions (dividends, deposit at Group level…).
- Oversight of monthly closing process on intercompany payments. Follow-up after month end with group companies to ensure timely resolution of all overdue balances before the next month end closing.
- Net Working Capital management
- Monthly review and analysis of net working capital performance (DSO, DPO, NWC as % of sales).
- Definition, implementation and coordination of action plans aimed at improving working capital performance.
- Treasury projects
- Support on projects implementation: bank RFPs and their implementation, bank communication setup, treasury management systems, cash pool setup…
- Project management follow-up.
- Prepare or help prepare marketing materials
- Follow-up existing debt undertakings
- Prepare one-off study or more regular reports on market data
- Treasury policies and best practice sharing
- Support to develop and maintain all treasury related group guidelines.
- Student, 2nd or 3rd year of Business School or Master Degree, with a major in Treasury; or VIE
- A first internship in a cash management or financing position, or a strong background on cash management or financing topics required (cash pool, treasury systems, interco financing).
- Strong administrative, reporting and analytical skills.
- Accuracy of work, pays attention to details.
- Good organizational skills and ability to multi task, autonomous.
- Strong communication skills.
- French and English must be fluent.