Inhalation Product Development & Performance Testing
Performing product testing on drugs, which are delivered via oral inhalation or nasal routes, can be especially challenging given the complex drug-device combination relationship and the advanced techniques which are required. It takes not only the right equipment but also the right analytical team to ensure success.
Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing has supported the development of inhalation products for more than 15 years from early phase development through commercialization. Our highly skilled staff have decades of experience testing a wide range of drug-device combination inhalation products. So whether you are developing a pMDI, an inhaled biologic or a nebulized formulation Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing can provide the solution you need.
Analytical Services offered:
- Particle Size, Shape and Distribution
- Potency/Assay Development and Validation
- Extractables and Leachables Testing
- Drug Product Characterization Studies
- QA Release and Stability Testing
- Dose Content/Emitted Dose Testing
- Foreign Particulate Matter Testing
- Impurity Method Development and Validation
- Component Testing
- Container/Closure Integrity/Leak Rate
Why Choose Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing?
- We have in-depth experience working with a wide range of drug/device delivery systems.
- We work with you to design the program to meet your company’s specific needs and expectations
- Coupled with our Extractables/Leachables experience, Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing can provide expanded coverage to your inhalation analytical needs.
Our Experience Includes:
- Pressurized Metered Dose Inhalers (pMDI)
- Dry Powder Inhalers (DPI)
- Nebulizers (UDV & MDV)
- Aqueous Nasal Sprays
- Next Generation Impactors (NGI)
- Andersen Cascade Impactors (ACI)
- Copley TPK Critical-Flow Controllers
- Copley Digital Flow Meters
- Malvern Mastersizer
- HIAC Royco Particulate Matter Analyzer
- Horiba Particle-Size Analyzer
- MDI FD-10 Automated Stations
- Temperature and Humidity Controlled Testing Environments
- HIAC Particulate Matter
- Fast Screening Impactor (FSI)
- Malvern Spray Tec
- Proveris Spray View
- REM with EDX
- Sympatic Helos