Screen and Profile Anti-cancer Compounds in Drug Discovery
With the OncoPanel™ Cell-Based Profiling Service you can SCREEN compounds early in drug discovery or PROFILE compounds in later-stages to identify predictive genomic biomarkers of response.
The OncoPanel™ Cell-Based Profiling Service provides drug response data across a panel of over 300 genomically diverse cancer cells that span 18 different tissue types. Compounds may be tested in the entire panel of 300+ cancer cell lines or a subset of cell lines may be selected for a project. With nearly 10 years of experience providing the OncoPanel™ Cell-Based Profiling Service our technical team has experience working with a variety of different molecules such as kinase inhibitors, epigenetic modulators and large molecule biologics.
Our technical experts help to design experiments for a variety of project goals that include:
- Screening - test a large number of early stage compounds in a subset of cell lines to identify anti-proliferative activity
- Profiling – test late stage compounds in a large number of cell lines to identify predictive genomic biomarkers of response
- Repurposing of Compounds – identify new cancer indications for existing compounds
Flexibility with the OncoPanel service helps to meet diverse project goals, this flexibility includes:
- Project Size – any number of compound and cell line combinations may be run in a project
- Project Complexity – SinglePlex or MultiPlex data options, long-term (10 day) cell culture, 3D cell culture, drug combination studies, univariate genomic analyses
- Timing – projects are scheduled to begin based on the data delivery needs of each client
Data Options with the OncoPanel™ Cell-Based Profiling Service
The SinglePlex and MultiPlex data options are available for 2D culture, long-term (10 day) culture, combination and long-term combination studies. 3D culture, with or without a 2D comparison, is also available. Data for cluster analysis are also available for greater than 50 standard of care and tool compounds.
- SinglePlex – cell proliferation
- MultiPlex – cell proliferation, apoptosis, cell cycle and custom markers
- Univariate Genomic Analysis – identify and prioritize predictive genomic biomarkers from drug response data
- Gene-specific Panels – test compounds with specific kinase and epigenetic target panels to confirm In vitro efficacy based on gene aberration(s)
Over 300 Cancer Cell Lines
|Cell Type||# of Cell Lines|
|Central Nervous System||25|
|Head and Neck||11|
|Soft Tissue and Bone||28|