Eurofins Central Laboratory Policy on
Privacy and Data Protection
Privacy Shield Framework
Eurofins Central Laboratory complies with the EU-U.S. and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce, the European Commission and the Swiss Administration regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland.
Eurofins Central Laboratory, LLC has certified that it adheres to the Privacy Shield Principles of ‘Notice’, ’Choice’, ‘Accountability for onward transfer’, ‘Security’, ’Data integrity and Purpose Limitation’, ‘Access’, and ‘Recourse, Enforcement and Liability’. To learn more about the Privacy Shield program, and to view Eurofins Central Laboratory, LLC certification, please visit
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, Eurofins Central Laboratory, LLC commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. EU and Swiss individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact (Eurofins Central Laboratory, LLC) at:
Christine M Springer
Global Head of Quality Assurance
2430 New Holland Pike
Lancaster, PA 17601
Eurofins Central Laboratory operates as a Central Laboratory and as such all information provided to the company and any associated third party is anonymized before samples are received, systems do not contain any data traceable to a patient/subject. For this reason there are limited conditions in which an individual could invoke binding arbitration. In the event patient personal data is encountered on the Laboratory Requisition form it is redacted to ensure this information is not routed into the organization.
- Eurofins Central Laboratory does not disclose any personal information to third parties.
- Individuals can access their personal data via study sponsor as Eurofins Central Laboratory does not retain any personal data.
- Eurofins Central Laboratory does not retain any personal data; therefore personal data is at no time disclosed to any internal or external party.
- To the extent in which work performed by Eurofins Central Laboratory, it is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
- To the extent in which work performed by Eurofins Central Laboratory and where applicable Eurofins Central Laboratory is required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- Eurofins Central Laboratory is responsible for the security of all data transfers to third parties.
Eurofins Central Laboratory, LLC (Eurofins) has partnered with American Arbitration Associates (AAA) as an independent recourse mechanism available to investigate unresolved complaints related to Eurofins, adherence to the Privacy Shield commitments. American Arbitration Associates is an international Center for Dispute Resolution and can be reached using the following contact information:
American Arbitration Association
9:00 AM EST - 8:00 PM EST
Monday through Friday
If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint from us, or if we have not addressed your complaint to your satisfaction, please contact AAA as listed above. The services of AAA are provided at no cost to you.