Specimen Shipment Services
Through our expert knowledge and experienced staff across Europe, Eurofins Agroscience Services can provide specimen shipment services from your field test sites to your chosen destination in confidence your specimens will arrive in the required condition.
Why choose us?
- Local Eurofins staff are on-hand to advise, understanding specific requirements and providing bespoke solutions to suit individual logistic and business requirements
- With a combination of our own vehicles and a well established portfolio of accredited logistic partners, Eurofins Agroscience Services operate an outstanding network of frozen (≥ -18oC) specimen shipments across 10 countries, and with capabilities for specimen shipments Europe wide
- Using our extensive network of offices and laboratories across Europe we are able to store specimens short term if required and then bulk ship to your final destination. All our frozen storage is secure and GLP Data Logged
- Shipment temperatures are continuously monitored using GLP Data Loggers and full reports can be supplied
- Barcode Tracking has recently been introduced adding improved visibility to exact specimen and package location
- Due to the unique operation of Eurofins Agroscience's specimens shipments we are able to offer competitive and flexible terms
Our network of European facilities is far reaching and includes:
Whatever your requirement, EAS Group is committed to working with you towards the best possible outcome. Please contact Jason Adcock for more information and details of routes / times.