Public Health Services
Public health is one of society’s greatest challenges; preventing disease, prolonging life and promoting human health is achievable through helping all society to make informed choices. This requires ongoing, organized efforts on a global scale, to ensure we are all educated and aware of the threats that surround us.
At Eurofins Agroscience Services, we offer expert CRO services to the crop and non-crop agrochemical industry. In terms of Public Health, we support manufacturers of Vector Control Products and Urban Pest Control Solutions including:
- Professional pest control products
- Public health products
- Animal health products
- Home and garden products
- Turf and ornamental products
To find out more, please select an option below.
- Standard protocols for all types of studies
- Field notebooks and SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedure) facilitate a consistent approach to managing external programs
- In-house quality assurance group performs all aspects of GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) training and audits
- Bio-efficacy and regulatory dossier development for product registrations worldwide
- Highly qualified field investigators with broad experience and expertise
- In-house field and laboratory studies conducted for a wide range of public health, veterinary and plant pests
Lab, field and semi-field studies can be carried out at in-house field research facilities and with partner research organisations around the world in the USA, South America, Europe, China, Southeast Asia, Australia and South Africa.