Project Management is an important and integral part of our product development programs
Eurofins Agroscience Services has a strong group of senior staff working to provide the best project management service possible.They work alongside a team of Study Monitors and Directors who have in depth experience of both GEP and GLP studies.
This Project Management capacity provides an easy, trouble free way of managing complex programs and frees up your time to concentrate on future projects
To provide a professional project management service capable of co-ordinating projects in line with your needs:
- By geographical spread
- Across specific areas of expertise
- To your technical specification
Eurofins Agroscience Services will tailor the project management approach to your specific study requirements giving you as much, or little involvement as you want.
A Project Manager is your single point of contact that will:
- Advise as necessary on programme strategies, solutions to scientific problems and interpretation of results in the context of registration requirements
- Assemble the most relevant team of technically competent specialists from global in house resources
- Manage and control budget ensuring financial aspects of the programme are appropriately managed with respect to budgets
- Deliver in accordance with your timelines and ensure objectives and time scales are met
In disciplines or geographical areas where Eurofins Agroscience Services are not equipped to directly conduct required studies, they will be managed through carefully selected partner companies.Any subcontracted studies or phases are fully integrated into the program, with the project manager monitoring the work.