EAS Group E-newsletter - sign up!
Wednesday, July 25, 2018
This month, we are pleased to share some very significant news from EAS Group - we have made a number of acquisitions that will enhance and improve our services, collaborated with a cutting edge technology driven organisation to deliver a ground breaking study and introduced an exciting new test at our lab in Vergeze. Any questions? Don't hesitate to get in touch!
- Agrartest GmbH joins Eurofins Agroscience Services Group - click here
- Ground breaking UAS ULV application of adulticide - click here
- New Seed Station acquired in France- click here
- Synthesis – C-14 custom radiolabelling services - click here
- New specialist Glasshouse installed at EAS Trialcamp in Valencia- click here
- Dermal Absorption – antifouling paint studies - click here
- EAS Regulatory Expert speaking at CIR 2018; Regulatory Group - click here
- Skin repellent studies; EAS Thailand - click here
- EXPERT OPINION: Environmental modelling for risk assessment- click here
- United Nations Global Compact Network - click here
Thanks for reading - any questions? Please feel free to contact me,
Head of Marketing
Lets get LinkedIn