EAS Chile gains SAG accreditation
Thursday, December 20, 2018
In August 2017, EAS Group opened a new field base in Chile further expanding capabilities in South America.
Today, we are pleased to share that the facility in Chile has been accredited by SAG (Servicio Agricola y Ganadero - local Ministry of Agriculture) to run turnkey pesticide studies (efficacy and residue).
In conjunction with our LATAM HQ based in Brazil, we can offer:
- Field Efficacy trials
- Field Residue trials (GLP / non GLP)
- Analytical services with phases conducted in Chile or Brazil
- Sample processing / homogenization and export
- Import Tolerance Studies, degradation curves
- Soil dissipation Studies
- Developing Seed Services – counter season. Please, check our service availability
In Chile, the facility, headed up by Miguel Mulatti is run by a team of expert agronomy staff who can offer these studies in a huge range of crops to include:
- Table & wine grapes
- Fruits (stone fruits, avocado, cherry, nuts, blueberries etc)
For more information, please contact Marcos de Ferran