Eurofins MWG Operon - Alabama
12701 Plantside Dr.
Fax: +1 502-371-0613
Eurofins Genomics offers industrial scale production of DNA/RNA oligonucleotides, gene synthesis, DNA sequencing, Next Generation Sequencing, applied genomics, genotyping, and gene expression.
We offer one of the fastest turnaround times for sequencing in the country, the lowest error rate in the industry for oligonucleotides, and our approach is highly service oriented.
• DNA / RNA Oligonucleotides with a variety of options, purifications and modifications available.
• DNA Sequencing in tubes, plates and kits.
• Gene Synthesis & Synthetic Biology
• Gene Fragments
• Next Generation Sequencing
• qPCR and MGB-eclipse probes
• Library Assays
• Applied Genetics: Genotyping, Gene Expression & Microarrays
• Species and breed/variety identification
• Residual DNA Testing
• All sample materials from raw material to all processing stages up to instant meals or health products
• All species (animals, plants, microorganisms, human)
• Meat, fish and seafood testing
• Authenticity testing of Basmati, Thai rice, and pine nuts with high quantitative accuracy
• Assay setup and validation in all stages, from marker discovery up to ISO 17025
• Establishment of new methods as a contracted and collaborative laboratory
• CLIA accredited
• CAP accredited
• ISO 9001:2008
• ISO 13485:2003
• FDA 3009882691 for the manufacture of ASRs (Analyte Specific Reagents) for use in IVD product