VOC Webinars and Seminars
Eurofins is offering seminars and webinars for explaining VOC issues to customers who have to deal with these.
Below you will find our program. This program still may be extended or changed, therefore please return to this page for staying up to date. You may bookmark the direct link to this webpage: www.eurofins.com/voc-seminars. Or you can receive updates if you follow our VOC blog.
Seminars in 2015
Eurofins prepares 1 day seminars on VOC issues on 28th September 2015 (in English) and on 27thSeptember 2015 (in German) at Frankfurt airport:
- Introduction: When do you need what sort of VOC tests.
- CE mark and regulations on VOC emissions, in the EU and in its Member States.
- The upcoming changes of German DIBt approval system and Ü mark.
- Recent News on odour emissions testing of products.
- News on VOC issues, and changes in Eurofins staff.
- LEED, BREEAM, DGNB: How can low-emitting products be identified?
- EU ecolabel: New limits for VOC emissions and VOC / SVOC content of products.
Details and a link to registration: www.eurofins.com/voc2015-en - not yet active, comes soon.
For further updates, please follow our VOC Blog.
There will be several webinars on specific VOC issues in 2016 in three different languages for your selection - English, French or German:
Webinars are seminars via the Web. You can register, and then you will receive an invitation with access data for watching the webinar at your own computer at the time of the event.
VOC webinars will consist of 20-30 minutes presentation, and up to 30 minutes Q&A via a chat room. These webinars are for free, you only pay telephone costs to a local landline number.
After registration you will receive
- an automatic confirmation email with your personal PIN after registration;
here you will find only a German call-in number;
- very short time before the webinar an email with technical information on how to participate;
- If you forgot your personal PIN then you can request it on the day of the webinar with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org; but you need to have registered before.
Agenda and dates will be announced by emailing and on this page.
And you can receive updates if you follow our VOC blog.
In-house training in ½ day seminars are offered upon request within Europe. Please describe your wishes in an email to email@example.com if you would like to receive a proposal.
Contact to VOC Testing Laboratories
Please see here contact information of Eurofins VOC testing laboratories in Europe, China and Japan: