Mechanical and physical measurements and tests
Measurements and tests according to standards and customer specifications - some examples:
- Resistance to static loads (road barriers, post sign, ...)
- Resistance to dynamic loads (windows, ...)
- Resistance to repeated cycles (kitchen cabinets, lever handles, ...);
- Salt spray test
- Thermal stress: test in climatic room hot and cold (solar panels ..)
- UV exposition (steering devices, …)
- Air permeability and watertightness (windows, doors, curtain walling, ..)
- Impact resistance
- Dust Explosion Test: Hartmann Tube Apparatus
- Non destructive test: acoustics emission, visual inspection, thickness, ..
- Stability of plastic or rubber to tear strength
Talk to a Mechanical Testing expert today:
+39 346 963 2929
or contact our national organisation in your country.