Eurofins Product Testing - Research Projects - Skin Protection
Eurofins staff performs a number of research projects on the field of occupational hygiene. Typically these are funded by authorities (EU Commission, BAUA, HVBG) and industry. If partners are involved then these are well-known research or prevention organisations such as TNO, HSL, HSE, IOM, BAUA, FOBIG, BIA, AUVA, INSHT, and more.
Eurofins can make use of the experience of their field investigators, and of a large network of contacts to experts on this field.
Some of the projects are:
- RISKOFDERM - "Risk assessment for occupational dermal exposure to chemicals" (EU)
- Evaluation of Real and Theoretical Effectiveness of Skin Protection Equipment (CEFIC)
- Improved Method for Testing of Protective Gloves (HVBG, VCI, KCL)
- Testing method protective gloves - PAH - renovation work (BAUA)
- For an overview on glove selection and testing, please click here.
- For guidance on selection of gloves, please click here.
- For guidance on testing of gloves, please click here.