Testing of Furniture
The Furniture market is huge. Small and large manufacturers, small and large retailers are delivering products that shall fulfil their technical specifications and be safe to the user.
Furniture can be made of combinations of wood, metal, plastics, coatings, and textiles.
Legal Background / Regulations
- Product Safety Directive (EU)
- European (E1), US and Californian (CARB) and Japanese restriction of formaldehyde emissions
- Testing for legal compliance, for voluntary ecolabel application, for customer specifications
- Contribution to international standardisation
- Contribution to industry labels and to manufacturer R&D projects
Eurofins Product Testing A/S is world-wide market leader on the field of product VOC emission testing and the lab with the most international recognitions. This allows performing just one test and then report for several purposes - saving large amount of money for manufacturer if compared with ordering one test each per purpose.
Eurofins is supporting quality management of several small and large retailer chains by target focussed testing.
Eurofins is contributing actively to improvement of testing quality in general and in its own facilities.
Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
Select nearest country:
Occupational safety & hygiene
Safety of Plants
Safety of machines
For further information please contact our national organisations or our specialists.