Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
ELECTROMAGNETIC COMPATIBILITY - NO MAGIC BUT KNOW-HOW
EMC is the ability of systems, devices and equipment to run in their electromagnetic surroundings without showing unwanted disturbances or bringing electromagnetic brightness to other devices in their surroundings.
The confirmation is based on the CE-Declaration of Conformity of the manufacturers.
Our EMC laboratory features modern test equipment like test receivers and generators, as well as different anechoic chambers, shielded rooms, a GTEM-cell, an Open Area Test Site, and other measuring stations. We can perform measurements up to 40 GHz. We are accredited by DAkkS and A2LA for all important test procedures.
From the testing of your devices in their electromagnetic surroundings to modification services and measurements to accompanying development - we offer you customised services in all fields of EMC in our service centre or on-site.
REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS OF THE ELECTROMAGNETIC COMPATIBILITY:
- European EMC Directive 2014/30/EU (CE)
Electromagnetic Compatibility for Automotive Directive according to ECE-R10 (Rev. 5)
E-Mark Approval Service (E1 and E24)
- U.S. FCC requirements (FCC-Rules)
OUR PORTFOLIO OF EMC SERVICES:
- EMC-testing for CE-Conformance and CB-Scheme (IECEE)
- Tests and Technical Service for the Federal Motor Transport Authority (KBA) according to the Automotive Directive
- Measurements for the automotive sector for specific manufacturer standards
- Measurements for the aviation sector (RTCA DO-160)
- Measurements in the course of development and modification services
- Procedure of measurements according to the RAL label (Blue Angel)
- On-site measurement of machines and fixed equipment
OUR ENGINEERS ARE AT YOUR SIDE IN EVERY STAGE OF DEVELOPMENT AND HELP YOU TO FIND THE RIGHT APPROACH!
Your industry is our focus
Our certification staff is pleased to advise you in all certification questions:
GermanyTel. +49 33631 888 801
ItalyTel. +39 335 7470 287