Testing of Chemical Products
Eurofins serves the chemical industry with independent testing. This may concern:
- Raw materials for down-stream users
- Plastic products for many purposes:
- Consumer goods, technical goods
- Technical elements, e.g. in automotive and aircraft industries
- Resilient (flexible) floorings, e.g. vinyl, or rubber
- Coatings, e.g. paints, varnishes, adhesives
- Construction chemicals, e.g. sealants, liquid floor coatings
Eurofins is a leading player on the fields of environmental and safety product testing, and environmental services, offerings its services in many countries and with accreditations that are valid world-wide.
Eurofins is known for its customer focused targeted test programmes.
Eurofins is contributing actively to improvement of testing quality in general and in its own facilities.
Indoor air monitoring:
French VOC classes ("loi grenelle, ISO 16000),
Austrian ecolabel, Danish Indoor Climate Label, ...
Occupational safety & hygiene
For further information please contact our national organisations or our specialists.