Eurofins Consumer Product Testing USA
The Eurofins Group provides testing, certification, and consulting on the quality and safety of products to manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Our expertise encompasses a multitude of national and international specifications and regulations. The Group applies the highest technical standard to ensure impartial testing and independent judgement.
Eurofins' international consumer product testing network can support you in designing individually tailored testing programs, and is able to give advice on how to interpret and use the results obtained.
11720 North Creek Parkway North #400
Bothell, Washington 98011
Maria Johnson - Director of Business Development
Contact us for all your consumer product testing needs.
- CPSC/CPSIA (US Consumer Product Safety Commission's Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act) - Children's and Non-Children's Product Safety
- California Prop 65
- Illinois Lead Poisoning Prevention Act
- Chemical Testing - Phthalates, Lead, Cadmium, Nickel, Formaldehyde, Mercury, Arsenic, Barium, Chromium, Selenium, etc.
- Pennsylvania, Massachusetts & Ohio Stuffed Toy Guidelines
- Federal Hazardous Substance Act
- Flammable Fiber Act
- JPMA products Requirements
- International Toy Safety Standards:
- ASTM F963 (USA)
- CHPR (Canada)
- EN71 (Europe)
- ISO 8124 (Australia)
- GB 6675 (China)
- EMC for electronic toys (FCC Part 15, EMC-R & TTE, etc.)
And many more…..