Business Manager - France
Eurofins Product Testing A/S
We test according to the following regulations & guidelines:
- VOC emissions for CE marking: EN 717-1 and prCEN/TS 16516
- French VOC regulations
- German product approval and Ü marking for floor coverings and several more construction products.
Eurofins is approved as ÜZ body for DIBT Ü mark
- Belgian VOC regulations
- Legal requirements in EU, in the USA and in several more countries regarding VOC content (Decopaint Directive, SCAQMD, ...)
- VOC Testing for Japanese standards
- Exposure and health assessment for European REACH legislation on chemical safety
- Ecolabels and quality labels,
e.g. Section 1350, CHPS, EMICODE, GUT, Blue Angel, AgBB, M1, BIFMA, FloorScore, ...
- Certification programmes for low VOC emission products:
- Indoor Air Comfort - certified products (Eurofins, Europe)
- Indoor Advantage - certified products (SCS, USA)
- Eurofins can evaluate by testing the VOC and formaldehyde pollution reduction by interior surfaces.
- VOC testing for Sustainable Buildings programmes: BREEAM, LEED, HQE
And many more…