eLIMS Business Analyst Intern
What will you learn?
Eurofins is developing an eLIMS-NG project (Eurofins Laboratory Information Management System, the Next Generation), a comprehensive and integrated suite of tools and applications to support testing business in our laboratories worldwide.
More specifically, eLIMS-CL-MB team is working on a "Core Lab Microbiology", project that supports microbiology testing, covering configuration (tests, processes and environment), , preparation, plating, incubation, reading, calculations, results validation, retests, media management and QC support. The Microbiology process itself is defined centrally and advertised by a Project Engineering Group (PEG) managed by a microbiology expert.
In this environment the intern will have to:
- Support the Business Analyst, He/she will be in charge of reading, understanding the Business requirements;
- Perform tests on the CL-MB application to guarantee the alignment between solution design and application development;
- Update business requirements in case of Business Analysis update, then to ensure that the information is correctly transmitted to the development Team;
- Participate in the relationship with the QA team (Based on India) during the QA campaign (Qualification of the defect);
- Validate the test cases of the QA team (in line with acceptance criteria);
- Act as a relay between Business Analyst and IT-development for the follow up of the development of Users Stories;
- Create & develop methodology to manage the release management of the application & its integration in the NG program.
What skills do you need?
- Education: Masters degree in Information Technology or Biotechnology from a TOP European university/business school with an excellent academic track record.
- Languages: Fluent in English and French.
- Personal skills: Creative, hands-on and dynamic.