Data Analyst Intern
What will you learn?
The proposed internship takes place within a key IT program within Eurofins. The range of applications and services offered by this program enable the Eurofins Group to effectively manage Sales and Offer management processes, and is at the heart of Eurofins commercial strategy.
A Data Management team inside this program supports our 225 Laboratories worldwide in the management of their offer portfolio. As such, Eurofins Laboratories are seen as the Data Management team's internal customers and expect top-level data management skills and strict change management discipline when dealing with critical Laboratory data.
In the course of this internship you will perform, under the supervision of Eurofins Data Managers,duties comprising:
- Manage internal customer data migration / data clean-up / data mining projects in coordination with the leader(s) of the Application, Business processes or Laboratories owning the data;
- Perform internal customer data maintenance, both preventive and corrective, through the execution and analysis of data checks and data alerts;
- Perform ad-hoc data mining requests as part of internal customer service desk;
- Conduct internal customer polling for data quality purposes;
- Manage daily customer requests according to business priority;
- Follow strict company guidelines and procedures for various customer requests (access management, data management, service requests...) for the review, approval and execution of such requests;
- Review incoming requests for quality and compliance;
- Enforce and promote discipline and adherence to process within teams as well as within internal customer community;
- Perform other duties as assigned;
What skills do you need?
- Masters degree in Information Technology, Finance, Bioinformatics or related scientific field from a TOP European university/business school with an excellent academic track record.
- Fluent in English.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows environment;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel (sort, filter, formulas...);
- Good knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications;
- Good knowledge of SQL language.
- Attention to detail, willingness to learn, interest in data-related field and excellent communications skills.