Experiencing an internship at Eurofins in Belgium & Luxembourg
An internship at Eurofins is ideal for top-performing Masters students looking to explore real business experience at a fast growing organization. Typically lasting between six and twelve months, our placements always start with intensive coaching on real life working cases and are a great way to jump-start your career.
Why choose an internship at Eurofins?
1. Be part of our phenomenal growth story
You will be involved in projects that support Eurofins’ ambitious four-year plan to profitably grow revenues to a EUR 4 billion company by 2020. Eurofins is one of the fastest growing listed European companies. Our interns work on projects with a real impact and we count on their skills and knowledge to carry them out successfully.
2. Work at the Group Service Centres of a leading life science company
You will get the opportunity to work and interact with passionate and talented individuals and you will be involved in projects with broad exposure to Eurofins leaders.
3. Put your skills and knowledge to the test
An internship at Eurofins provides experience in a dynamic and challenging work environment. We support our interns in defining their desired career paths and strongly encourage personal development of the key skills required for them to succeed.
4. Obtain international experience & exposure
Eurofins is an international company, active in 39 countries with over 23,000 staff members. You will have the opportunity to gain professional work experience abroad and will be involved in international projects, requiring contact, on a regular basis with our employees all over the world.
5. Find your future employ
Interns with strong performance have a good chance of being offered full-time positions upon graduation.
Who are we looking for?
- Ambitious Masters or penultimate-year Bachelor students (in majors such as engineering, economics, law or science) with excellent grades from Top European Universities/Business Schools.
- Students with excellent communication skills, who are eager to learn, have a hands-on mentality and are strong problem-solvers with a “can-do” attitude.
- Students with excellent English (written and spoken).
Do you tick all of these boxes? Then you are the perfect candidate for an internship at Eurofins!
Duration and location?
For students in Europe, we offer placements of minimum 6 months in order to give the time necessary to fully integrate and assume roles with real responsibilities.
If you are interested in an internship with Eurofins in another country, please visit our Worldwide Careers page for additional information.
What do we offer in Belgium & Luxembourg?
A stipend of €200 per week
Optional: performance based bonus up to €65 per week
How to apply?
Choose your preferred internship in the section “Internship Opportunities”, click on the “Apply Now” button and provide us with the following information:
- CV/Resume (in English)
- Cover Letter
- Dates of availability and desired internship duration (minimum 6 months)
Please note our placements are limited!
|"...gain essential practice in a challenging environment..."|
|"...make the most of our abilities through value-added tasks with an immediate impact..."|
Click here to see our full internship testimonials.
Find out more about the available internship opportunities at the following links:
- Intern Permanent Improvement Programmes - Brussels
- Intern New Ventures - Brussels
- Finance Manager Assistant - VIE / Internship / Gap Year - Luxembourg
- Business Analyst Intern - Brussels
- Data Analyst Intern - Brussels
- eCommerce Big Data Analyst Intern - Luxembourg
- eLIMS Business Analyst Intern - Luxembourg
- Data Reporting Analyst - Luxembourg
- IT Field Support Agent - student contract - Brussels, Belgium