CRM Project Manager
The MS CRM (Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management) system is the main Eurofins software application for Customer data management.
The MS CRM allows sharing Customer and Prospect data between Account Managers (AM), Analytical Service Managers (ASM) and other departments and enables collaborative and systematic sales activities. The three main functionalities are the Account management (= Customer data management), the Opportunity management and the Contact History management (including visit reports). MS CRM is also used by marketing teams for direct marketing activities. It can optionally be used for Customer service management.
In the context of growth, we are looking for a MS CRM Project Manager for our CRM team in Luxembourg.
Manage CRM projects typical such as:
Deploy group MS Dynamics CRM solutions in various international locations (Europe, USA)
Manage Projects end to end
Focus on Risk Management and Stakeholder Management
Report on Project Status
Coordination of data clean-up and import.
Data Integration projects based on existing framework.
Identification and documentation of User Requirements
Group Standard Process Documentation
User Committee or local Unit
Other IT programs
CRM team initiative
Break Down of User Requirements to User Stories.
Contribute to the Scrum process and coordinate with the team that is located in Bangalore, India.
Customer Relationship Management:
Process consultancy around the CRM system.
Focus on Customer Data, Sales, Marketing, Service processes and Reports.
Evangelize about Group Standard Processes and existing integration framework.
Training of local units on the MS CRM tool.
Initial Education Background:
- M.Sc., B.E. or equivalent in Information Technology or comparable field (Applied Math, Engineering, business degree with integrated IT, etc.).
- Alternatively: A business degree or unrelated higher degree with according work experience.
Additional Education Background:
- Certified Scrum master is a plus.
- PM Certification like PMP or Prince2 is a plus.
- Dynamics CRM certificates are a big plus.
Type and duration of previous experience:
- At least 5 Years of experience in a related role (PM/ BA/ Process Consultant) in an ITcontext;
- Proven capability to handle multiple projects in parallel and manage priorities.
- Experience in one or multiple of the following fields: Change Management, Business Process Management, CRM processes, Data management, UML design.
- Ideally experience as Implementation Consultant with the Dynamics CRM tool (or alternatively with other CRM or ERP standard tool);
- Prior technical experience with .net/ Jscript, Dynamics CRM, SQL, BI, SOA is a great plus.
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile methodologies is a plus.
- Ability to communicate with business professionals;
- Ability to transfer business needs to Change Requests;
- Ability to communicate with developers and IT technicians.
- Strong Project management skills.
- Ability to manage several projects in parallel.
- Ability to balance hands on (50-70%) and delegation to offshore teams.
- Ability and willingness to work in an international environment;
- Eager to learn and continuously develop personal and technical capabilities;
- Very good communication skills in English (concise writing and orally convincing);
- Very good interpersonal relation skills at all levels of the organisation;
- Very good presentation skills.
- Hands on attitude, showing initiative;
- Attention to details.
- Self-Organised with very good time management skills.
- English (Excellent command required in both oral and written English)
- Other European languages are a plus
Willingness to travel 20-50% of time.