Treasury Operations Associate
With over 23,000 staff in more than 225 laboratories across 39 countries, Eurofins Scientific is the world leader in food and biopharma product testing. It is also number one in the world in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics, pharma discovery services and central laboratory services.
Its Global Service Center is located in Brussels (Auderghem), and we are looking to expand our team with a:
Treasury Operations Associate
Summery of position and objectives:
- Daily follow up and oversight of treasury operations, including liquidity management, intercompany financing and closing activities.
- Follow up of treasury KPIs at legal entity level and proposition of action plans.
- Tracking and monitoring of net working capital improvement initiatives throughout the group.
- Support on some treasury projects: cash planning, treasury module in ERP, bank relationship, cash pooling, ad hoc topics.
- To be a privileged contact with the subsidiaries on treasury matters.
Position and objectives:
- Short term liquidity management
- Update of direct cash flow forecasting of all Group Service Centre companies.
- Monitoring of short term corporate cash, and proposition of balancing transfers for corporate accounts in conjunction with the short term cash flow requirements.
- Monthly reporting on short term liquidity management and return on investment.
- Intercompany financing and closing
- Review of budget and control differences with actuals of all entities' operating cash flows and related KPI's. Assure proper financing plans are in place and approved to support the business in achieving its plans.
- Review, analysis and submission of group funding requests in compliance with budget/forecast in compliance with group authorization levels and other requirements (e.g. debt/equity ratios, thin capitalization…)
- Monthly review of treasury KPIs by entity and action plan propositions (dividends, deposit at Group level…)
- Oversight of monthly closing process on intercompany payments. Follow-up after month end with group companies to ensure timely resolution of all overdue balances before the next month end closing.
- Maintenance of cash flow simulation/analysis tools in support of the intercompany financing process.
- Monthly KPI reporting on intercompany financing and closing (intercompany overdues, funding versus approved budget etc.).
- Net Working Capital management
- Monthly review and analysis of net working capital performance (DSO, DPO, NWC as % of sales).
- Definition, implementation and coordination of action plans aimed at improving working capital performance.
- Treasury policies and best practice sharing
- Sharing of best practices (process, tools, templates) on treasury related matters, including cash and liquidity management, net working capital, banking and overall treasury governance.
- Support to develop and maintain all treasury related group guidelines.
The position may further evolve with the assignments and size of the treasury department.
Qualifications and experience required
- Bachelor or Master Degree in accounting or corporate finance.
- First successful experience in accounting, financial analysis or treasury (+/- 5-year experience). A first experience in treasury would be a plus.
- Strong administrative, reporting and analytical skills.
- Accuracy of work, pays attention to details.
- Good organizational skills and ability to multi task.
- Strong communication skills.
- French and English must be fluent, German knowledge would be a plus.
Please send your resume via email, mentioning the reference 2016/Treasury Operations Associate. Use the following email address: