Compensation and Benefits Analyst
With EUR 1.95 billion in annual revenues and over 27,000 employees across over 310 sites in 39 countries, Eurofins Scientific is a leading international group of laboratories providing a unique range of analytical testing services to the pharmaceutical, food, environmental and consumer products industries and to governments.
Its Group Service Center is located in Brussels (Auderghem), and we are looking to expand our team with a:
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS ANALYST
- Preparation, coordination, controlling and project support for the worldwide Annual Performance Review Process for Senior Managers;
- Assist with the implementation of the Annual Review workflow system as well as other HR systems and tools in order to support & automate HR activities & reporting;
- Prepare, control and analyse confidential recurring HR reports as well as ad hoc queries and information requests including analysis & advice to HR on individual compensation packages;
- Analyse organisational pay practices, provide bench-marking and recommend changes to ensure equity;
- Strengthen the Financial Planning process by developing tools for forecasting/budgeting of personnel costs;
- Track HR reporting, analyse KPIs that can be translated into actionable information allowing HR partners to evaluate/challenge HR performance and propose actions to improve it;
- Support the development, improvement & implementation of key Group HR and Finance policies and procedures;
- Maintain all Reward process documentation and Senior Management personnel files;
- Provide training & user support on various HR programs & systems.
- Assist with a variety of scheduled and unscheduled duties, programs and projects occurring in the department at any given time, as assigned;
- Partner with the Human Resources Team on Compensation & Benefits matters.
Performance appraisal criteria:
(e.g. for supervisors : retention, time to fill open positions, promotions/development of direct reports, record of achieving goals and budget…).
- Meets all deadlines as indicated by requester;
- Anticipates problems and recommends a range of solutions.
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Finance, Economics or Business with an excellent academic track record;
- At least 1 year experience gained in a compensation and benefits, payroll and/or HR environment;
- Good technical / conceptual understanding of HR processes & systems;
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and SharePoint;
- Able to complete quality analytical work on a timely basis with attention to detail;
- Positive forward-looking mind-set with ability to anticipate needs, prioritize competing deadlines and take initiative;
- Proven track record of handling confidential and sensitive information;
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, with all levels of the organisation;
- Team-player with strong interpersonal skills who can also work independently;
- Have a customer first mind-set.
- Multilingual: strong command of English with knowledge of other European languages.
This is a newly created position.
The initial assignments will include administering the Senior Management Annual Review Process as well as supporting job mapping.
The role will be involved in the design of additional reporting and processes and will grow as a result of their implementation.
A solid understanding of HR, Payroll and Finance business processes and their interdependencies will need to be developed.