With EUR 2.54 billion in annual revenues and over 27,000 employees across over 310 sites in 39 countries, Eurofins Scientific is a leading international group of laboratories providing a unique range of analytical testing services to the pharmaceutical, food, environmental and consumer products industries and to governments.
For our Group Service Center located in Auderghem, Brussels-Capital Region we are seeking a:
As a Management Assistant, you will provide administrative, organizational and operational support to the Group HR Manager and the HR department.
Position & objectives:
Under the supervision of the Group HR Manager and as a part of a team of Management Assistants, you will have a wide range of administrative, organizational, operational duties and responsibilities. Among others you will:
- Timely process all administrative tasks for the Group HR Manager and the HR team such as registration and filling of incoming and outgoing correspondence, meeting minutes, agenda management, car fleet management, etc.;
- Assist in preparation of the management meetings;
- Coordinate external venues;
- Coordinate recruitment process for candidates visiting Eurofins locations including, but not limited to:
- Coordination of meetings between hiring team, HR representatives and candidates;
- Preparation of interviewing materials;
- Updating on candidates files and status;
- Responding to general inquiries from candidates;
- Coordinate onboarding process for new hires:
- Liaise with HR Business Partners, operational team and new hires to organize their integration period;
- Coordinate the preparation of necessary materials (laptop, phone, ETC.) for new joiners;
- Coordinate car fleet management:
- Maintain contacts with external parties;
- Respond to general inquiries regarding the fleet;
- Collect data for the monthly reports to the Group HR Manager;
- Cooperate with the accounting department for the invoicing process;
- Draft, edit & layout texts (correspondence, invitations, reports and contracts);
- Optimize and organize documentation (paper and electronic);
- Support / back-up the reception team and give office support: welcome, reception of visitors, central phone, set up of meeting rooms, visitor’s lunches, etc.;
- Relevant working experience of 1 - 5 years in similar role in an international environment.
- Excellent command of English and French or Dutch (written and oral). German is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer etc.).
- Attention to details and natural ability to work accurately.
- Flexibility (multi-tasking).
- Discretion and ability to maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Team player and enjoying working in a team in a high level, international, fast-growing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication strength.
In a fast growing group like Eurofins, successful leaders are frequently being offered an increased scope of responsibility (subject to geographic mobility).