Screen and Profile Anti-cancer Compounds in Drug Discovery
With the OncoPanel™ Cell-Based Profiling Service you may SCREEN compounds early in drug discovery or PROFILE compounds in later-stages to identify predictive genomic biomarkers of response.
The OncoPanel™ Cell-Based Profiling Service provides drug response data across a panel of up to 300 genomically diverse cancer cells that span 19 different tissue types. Compounds may be tested in the entire panel of 300 cancer cell lines or any subset of cell lines may be selected for a project. With nearly 10 years of experience providing the OncoPanel™ Cell-Based Profiling Service our technical team has experience working with a variety of different molecules such as kinase inhibitors, epigenetic modulators and large molecule biologics.
Our technical experts help to design experiments for a variety of project goals that include:
- Screening - test a large number of early stage compounds in a subset of cell lines to identify anti-proliferative activity
- Profiling – test late stage compounds in a large number of cell lines to identify predictive genomic biomarkers of response
- Repurposing of Compounds – identify new cancer indications for existing compounds
Flexibility with the OncoPanel service helps to meet diverse project goals, this flexibility includes:
- Project Size – any number of compound and cell line combinations may be run in a project
- Project Complexity – SinglePlex or MultiPlex data options, long-term (10 day) cell culture, 3D cell culture, drug combination studies, univariate genomic analyses
- Timing – projects are scheduled to begin based on the data delivery needs of each client
Data Options with the OncoPanel™ Cell-Based Profiling Service
The SinglePlex and MultiPlex data options are available for 2D culture, long-term (10 day) culture, combination and long-term combination studies. 3D culture, with or without a 2D comparison, is also available. Data for cluster analysis are also available for greater than 50 standard of care and tool compounds.
- SinglePlex – cell proliferation
- MultiPlex – cell proliferation, apoptosis, cell cycle and custom markers
- Univariate Genomic Analysis – identify and prioritize predictive genomic biomarkers from drug response data
- Gene-specific Panels – test compounds with specific kinase and epigenetic target panels to confirm In vitro efficacy based on gene aberration(s)
300 Cancer Cell Lines
|Cell Type||# of Cell Lines|
|Central Nervous System||24|
|Head and Neck||12|