Agroscience Environmental Science Services
Monday, May 02, 2011
In recent months, the EAS Group have enhanced and consolidated the Environmental Science Services portfolio (formerly referred to as Specialty Products or Biocides Services. We can offer an extensive array of services - please see a summary below and the Environmental Science Services.pdf for detailed information.
The following summarises relevant news from around the globe:
- In addition to the research facility in North Carolina, USA - EAS Group research facilities in Niefern, Germany and Takhli, Thailand now offer services in bio-efficacy development for products used in the non-crop industry…
- ...as a result, a new group name Environmental Science Services will replace Specialty Products and Biocides services
- The research facility based in Niefern, Germany offers GEP and GLP studies against public health, stored product and ornamental pests
- Takhli facility in Thailand specializes in product testing against mosquitoes, termites and other household insect pests.
- The bed bug research and sales business in the USA continues to grow with more testing requests on pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs
- The research team in North Carolina, USA has established capabilities on non-target exposure studies, such as effects of mosquito aerial adulticiding on honey bees
- The majority of laboratory activities for Environmental Science Services in North Carolina have been carried out in our newly establish facility in Prospect Hill, North Carolina.
- We offer GLP compliant EPA or OECD guidelines
- Our in house specialist, Jing Zhai, recently produced an article for the international publication - IPC (International Pest Control) magazine. Please see the attached 2011 IPC Article.pdf
With our research laboratories in the USA, Germany and Thailand, and field facilities across North and South America, Europe and Asia, the Environmental Science Services group can offer global product dossier development for public health pest control products, termiticides, and turf and ornamental products.
We will be available to present and discuss our Environmental Science Services at the ICUP 2011 in Brazil from August 7 to 10, 2011. If you would like to set up a brief meeting, can you please email Jing Zhai indicating your availability during the ICUP week, it would be much appreciated.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please don't hesitate to get in contact directly with Jing.